Admission Notice for Bachelor’s Degree Programs 2019
Shenzhen MSU-BIT University (SMBU)
Shenzhen MSU-BIT University is a non-profit higher education institution with an independent status of legal entity. Located in Shenzhen Guangdong, it is cofounded by Lomonosov Moscow State University and Beijing Institute of Technology, and invested by Shenzhen Municipal People’s Government. Approved by the Ministry of Education for its formal establishment in October, 2016, the University is the first Sino-foreign Cooperative University in China which introduces the superior educational resources of the Russian Federation.
The University aims to be a unique, comprehensive, world-class university, offering elite education and maintaining the high standards of research. It is committed to train high-quality talents for Chinese-Russian strategic cooperation and regional economic and social development.
1. Admission Plan
In 2019, the University plans to recruit undergraduate students for 5 Educational Programs, namely:
Educational Program “Russian language and literature”
Enrollment numbers – 1
Entrance examinations for the Group 1:
- Russian or English language
Educational Program “Applied Mathematics and Computer Science”
Enrollment numbers – 2
Educational Program “Chemistry, Physics and Mechanics of Materials” Enrollment numbers – 1
Educational Program “Economics”
Enrollment numbers – 2
Educational Program “Biology”
Enrollment numbers – 2
Entrance examinations for the Group 2:
- Russian or English language
*Applicant may choose several (from 1 to 4) Educational Programs from this Group. If more than one Program is chosen, Educational Programs should be prioritized in the Application Form.
2. Duration and Awarding of Degree
Duration – 4 academic years. Type of education – full-time.
SMBU current educational mode and curriculum are based on the standards of Moscow State University. University courses are taught mainly by MSU professors and teachers. Upon the successful completion of the University study plan student receives SMBU diploma.
A diploma with a Bachelor’s degree issued by MSU is awarded after the completion of the Bachelor’s degree requirements, receiving full credits and successful thesis defense, meeting degree requirement of MSU. The diploma can be authenticated by the Ministry of Education of China.
3. Tuition fee
RMB 40,000/year (excluding costs of accommodation and books)
- Entrance examination score for different types of applicants
I. Total Entrance examination score for Chinese citizens
Check http://www.smbu.edu.cn for detailed information.
II. Total Entrance examination score for Russian citizens
Check http://szmsubit.ru for detailed information.
III. Total Entrance Examination score for foreign citizens of other nations
MSU Entrance Examinations. The University will admit the best applicants among the competitors based on the result of the two Entrance examinations.
SMBU receives application and documents via email email@example.com (no paper forms) in.doc and .pdf formats starting from March 05, 2019.
Documents should be compressed into one .RAR file or .ZIP file, with the title “Applicant’s Name + Group No”. Applicants must prioritize the Educational programs in the specified gap on the Application form. Application form can be uploaded on the University web-page http://szmsubit.ru.
These files will be reviewed as the formal application for admission to the University’s Bachelor program.
Application Deadline: July 10, 2019
The following documents will need to be sent along with the application:
- Scanned color copy of the personal identification documents, confirming applicant’s identity and nationality
- Application Form 2019: in PDF (filled in in English or Russian language)
- Photo: in JPEG, 30mm*40mm, 200px*280px, no more than 30kb
- Scanned color copy of the secondary education documents (high school education): in PDF
- Additional documents upon request
Applicant must arrive at least a day before Entrance examination (in accordance with the Admission Schedule uploaded on the Joint University web-page) and submit the following documents:
- Personal application to MSU
- Photos: 3х4, colored print, took in 2019, without a headdress on a matte paper
- Secondary education documents
Upon submitting documents, the applicant should sign the following statements provided by the University:
- Statement of compliance with the trans-border transfer of the personal data. Personal data of the applicant will be transferred into the MSU AIS databases directly after receiving the application. The trans-border transfer of personal data to Moscow for the purpose of processing and operational accounting in the Russian Federation’s national databases will be conducted in accordance with the legislation of the Russian Federation.
– Statement of compliance with the transliteration of the applicant’s name and surname into Russian according to the established transliteration rules*
*The University will provide a transliteration of the applicant’s name and surname into Russian. Applicant should sign the Statement of Consent to the fixed transliteration of applicant’s name and surname upon submitting the MSU Application in person. Applicant commits himself to make sure that the name and surname in the notarized translations of all documents submitted to the Admission Committee will comply with this Statement.
To be formally registered as a student of MSU-BIT, the applicant must provide the following documents and submit them in person to the Admission Committee not later than July 27, 2019:
– Confirmation of enrollment signed personally by hand with the name of the program specified (form will be provided by the University)
– Notarized translation into Russian of the national identification document or passport
– The original of documents about secondary education (high school education) and their notarized translation into Russian
– Other documents that are required by PRC legislation for the educational visa purpose (Confirmation of Financial Support; Medical certificate and AIDS test result, etc.) All documents must be translated into English or Chinese and notarized.
- Entrance examinations
Timetable will be published on the web-page szmsubit.ru.
The minimal points required confirming the successful completion of each entrance examinations for all kinds of applicants correspond to the MSU admission rules in 2019 (mathematics – 27 points, literature – 32 points, exam for talent in learning Russian language – 36 points, English language – 23).
Materials of the entrance examinations are compiled by MSU in Russian language with a word-by-word translation into Chinese. When the applicant answers in written form, if necessary, comments in Russian or English can be added.
Candidates will be enrolled to both SMBU and MSU upon fulfillment of all necessary conditions, including submitting necessary abovementioned documents and paying tuition fee for the first year of studies to SMBU.
The candidates admitted to SMBU will be enrolled by MSU in accordance with the SMBU Enrollment numbers and MSU rules and procedures.
The candidates not admitted to SMBU drop out of the further competition.
Upon successful enrollment students should upload documents to the University international students Web-page isc.smbu.edu.cn, contact address firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel: +86 755 89896206 or 28708015