Admission Notice for Master’s Degree Programs 2019
Shenzhen MSU-BIT University (SMBU)
Shenzhen MSU-BIT University is a non-profit higher education institution with an independent status of legal entity. Located in Shenzhen Guangdong, it is cofounded by Lomonosov Moscow State University and Beijing Institute of Technology, and invested by Shenzhen Municipal People’s Government. Approved by the Ministry of Education for its formal establishment in October, 2016, the University is the first Sino-foreign Cooperative University in China which introduces the superior educational resources of the Russian Federation.
The University aims to be a unique, comprehensive, world-class university, offering elite education and maintaining the high standards of research. It is committed to train high-quality talents for Chinese-Russian strategic cooperation and regional economic and social development.
1. Admission Plan
In 2019, the University plans to recruit Master students for 3 Educational Programs, namely:
- Educational Program “Contemporary Russian Language and Culture” (field of study “Philology”), language of instruction – Russian
Enrollment numbers – 10
- Philology (written)
- Educational Program “Nanobiotechnology” (field of study “Biology”), language of instruction – English
Enrollment numbers – 3
- English language (written)
- Biology (oral)
- Educational Program “Fundamental and systematic ecology” (field of study “Biology”), language of instruction – English
Enrollment numbers – 5
- English language (written)
- Biology (oral)
2. Duration and Awarding of Degrees
Duration – 2 academic years. Type of education – full-time.
SMBU current educational mode and curriculum are based on the standards of Moscow State University. University courses are taught mainly by MSU professors and teachers. Upon the successful completion of the University study plan student receives MSU diploma.
A diploma will be awarded by MSU after the completion of the Master’s degree requirements, receiving full credits and successful thesis defense, meeting degree requirement of MSU.
3. Tuition fee
RMB 42,000/year (excluding costs of accommodation and books).
SMBU receives application and documents via email firstname.lastname@example.org (no paper forms) in .doc and .pdf formats starting from March 05, 2019.
Documents should be compressed into one .RAR file or .ZIP file, with the title “Applicant’s Name + Group No”. Application form can be uploaded on the University web-page http://szmsubit.ru.
These files will be reviewed as the formal application for admission to the University’s Master program.
Application Deadline: July 10, 2019
Applicants must attach the following files in .pdf format when they submit the application:
- Scanned color copy of the personal identification documents, confirming applicant’s identity and nationality
- Application Form 2019: in PDF (filled in in English or Russian language)
- Photo: in JPEG, 30mm*40mm, 200px*280px, no more than 30kb
Applicant must arrive at least a day before Entrance examination (in accordance with the Admission Schedule uploaded on the Joint University web-page) and submit the following documents:
- Personal application to MSU
- Photos: 3х4, colored print, took in 2019, without a headdress on a matte paper
- Russian visa, if the applicant have ever obtained one: Scanned copy, in PDF
Upon submitting documents, the applicant should sign the following statements provided by the University:
- Statement of compliance with the trans-border transfer of the personal data. Personal data of the applicant will be transferred into the MSU AIS databases directly after receiving the application. The trans-border transfer of personal data to Moscow for the purpose of processing and operational accounting in the Russian Federation’s national databases will be conducted in accordance with the legislation of the Russian Federation.
– Statement of compliance with the transliteration of the applicant’s name and surname into Russian according to the established transliteration rules*
*The University will provide a transliteration of the applicant’s name and surname into Russian. Applicant should sign the Statement of Consent to the fixed transliteration of applicant’s name and surname upon submitting the MSU Application in person. Applicant commits himself to make sure that the name and surname in the notarized translations of all documents submitted to the Admission Committee will comply with this Statement.
To be formally registered as a student of MSU-BIT, the applicant must provide the following documents and submit them in person to the Admission Committee not later than July 27, 2019:
– Confirmation of enrollment signed personally by hand with the name of the program specified (form will be provided by the University)
– Notarized translation into Russian of the national identification document or passport
– The original of the Higher education diploma (with the transcript and Degree certificate) and its notarized translation into Russian
– Other documents that are required by PRC legislation for the educational visa purpose (Confirmation of Financial Support; Medical certificate and AIDS test result, etc.) All documents must be translated into English or Chinese and notarized.
- Entrance examinations
Timetable will be published on the web-page szmsubit.ru.
Candidates will be enrolled to both SMBU and MSU upon fulfillment of all necessary conditions, including submitting necessary abovementioned documents and paying tuition fee for the first year of studies to SMBU.
The candidates admitted to SMBU will be enrolled by MSU in accordance with the SMBU Enrollment numbers and MSU rules and procedures. The candidates not admitted to SMBU drop out of the further competition.
Upon successful enrollment students should upload documents to the University international students Web-page isc.smbu.edu.cn, contact address email@example.com
Tel: +86 755 89896206 or 28708015